- Bonsai Sabb Squad -
- Bonsai Sabb Squad -
- Bonsai Sabb Squad -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Bonsai Sabb Squad -

....Still Sabz0ring KoC....

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slayertim

Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS Empty
PostSubject: Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS   Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:24 am

UNITE WITH ME!

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1 of Nunchaku's weapons of type Stick.
Your spies successfully enter Nunchaku's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Stick stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

lol! finally can stab him
Back to top Go down
Nasty
Admin
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS   Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:35 am

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

No.. No Sabb my stikkah!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bonsaisabbsquad.forumotion.com
slayertim

PostSubject: Re: Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS   Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:37 am

Dont push me man, I have Knife in my site and so help me god if I have to I will attack your Hatchet! affraid
Back to top Go down
Nasty
Admin
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS   Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:48 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
conflag
Admin
conflag

PostSubject: Re: Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS   Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Shall I sabb him into the ground, Nasty?

What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://conflag.com
Nasty
Admin
Nasty

PostSubject: Re: Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS   Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:31 pm

yeah slap him badly

What a Face
Back to top Go down
slayertim

PostSubject: Re: Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS   Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:48 am

conflag wrote:
Shall I sabb him into the ground, Nasty?

What a Face

You think your sticks are safe? I am the stick sabbing king. My spy's break them with there bare hands! scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS   Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasty your time is over, all hail SLAYERTIM NEW LEADER OF BSS
Page 1 of 1